- don’t go to a “studio” — they practice at home / office / traveling… daily, wearing whatever or semi-naked (no “yoga” apparel)
- sit in siddhasana / padmasana casually “because it’s comfy” while talking / eating / typing — optimize for meditation, not circus acrobatics
- remain calm under stress
- feel more than the average (see, hear, smell)
- avoid popular drugs like alcohol or tobacco and coping strategies like shopping and eating
- don’t publish much about themselves on social media (no selfies, daily dishes etc.), but are fine to discuss personal weaknesses when asked
- work in a profession they love, now, and not for money, social or “godly” approval in after- or next life
ABOUT ANATOLY IVANOV / PROSE
Find out more about my posting and comments policy, as well as publishing frequency and copyright issues.
TIP: To print images, enable “Print backgrounds” in your browser preferences.