If you’re struggling to find your “to buy” lists on eBay… because your “Watchlist” button on top shows empty.
- hover the “My eBay” button on top left … but don’t click it
- select the “Watchlist” item in this hovered menu and click that
- you’ll arrive at a new page like https://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList
- somewhere in the middle of that page, there’ll be a title named… “Watchlist” … with a tiny blue downward arrow
- click on the tiny blue downward arrow
- your lists will appear
- click on the list you’interested in
- continue enjoying your life
This is the most fucked-up UI experience I’ve come across in a long while. eBay is stuck in some 1990′s horrendous design thinking.
ABOUT ANATOLY IVANOV / PROSE
Find out more about my posting and comments policy, as well as publishing frequency and copyright issues.
TIP: To print images, enable “Print backgrounds” in your browser preferences.