The dates, specs and numbers of my Kvadrat Gear documentary feature film:
- running time: 2 hours 40 minutes without end-titles, 2 hours 42 minutes including end-titles
- pre-production and production location: Switzerland (Geneva)
- filming location: Switzerland (Geneva)
- post-production location: France (Paris)
- language: English
- creative team: 2 (me as the scriptwriter, director, DP, narrator / on-screen talent, sound-recordist, video editor and sound engineer; Po San Sara LAM as the camera operator)
- production team: me
- countries of production: France, Switzerland
- budget: 7 000 EUR
- aspect ratio: 16:9
- source video: Canon MPEG-2 50 Mbps 1080p, 7 hours total (not counting Kvadrat footage)
- source audio: location and ADR sound: 48 Khz 24 bit, 10 hours total (not counting Kvadrat sound)
- sound mix: stereo
- pre-production: 8 days (in October and November 2012)
- production: 9 days (in November 2012)
- post-production: 81 days (in July, August, September and October 2014)
Find out more about the film in my previous post.
ABOUT ANATOLY IVANOV / PROSE
Find out more about my posting and comments policy, as well as publishing frequency and copyright issues.
TIP: To print images, enable “Print backgrounds” in your browser preferences.